Friday 14 August 2009

I'm selling omnipotence

So I'm about to start a divine advertising campaign for how to be god. In fact I've already started it, five seconds ago. I've decided that I can turn people into god without using any biblical tricks.

I'll eventually pick a name for the protagonist of the show, who is god, from the people that follow it. That person will then have the name of god. Okay, so I can't turn anyone into an omnipotent deity in reality, but this is the next best thing. Almost.

I've set up a Blogger page and a Twitter page, with a Facebook group to come. I would hugely appreciate a mention on other blogs or Twitterings, or wherever you live on the internet.

1 comment:

  1. I am surprised that I did not see a comment here in a very low voice from stage right saying "This is God"~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks for a very interesting and thoughtful post!

    Mrs. Slug

    ReplyDelete